This beautiful apartment is undoubtedly one of our best properties, located on the second floor with an elevator. It has been fully furnished and tastefully restored maintaining period elements such as Venetian floors and exposed beams. Thanks to its sun exposure, the apartment is very bright. It enjoys sunlight in the morning and early afternoon. The light shades of the furniture and wood floors, the marmorino on the walls and the sophisticated details all contribute to the elegance of this house.
The apartment consists of:
– a bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom, in shades of orange, with a shower;
– a master bedroom with a double bed, pull-out armchair that can be used as a single bed if necessary, and en-suite bathroom, in shades of teal, with a bathtub;
– a beautiful living area with Venetian floors and exposed beams, complete with a functional kitchenette equipped with oven, dishwasher and Nespresso machine. The room has three windows that open onto the flowery balcony overlooking the Grand Canal and is furnished with two sofas, one of which can be used as a double bed.
– a third bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.
The amenities include: Wi-Fi, air conditioning and heating.
50 METERS FROM THE RIALTO BRIDGE IN THE DISTRICT OF SAN POLO
The apartment is located in the heart of the city, a few steps from the Rialto Bridge, the icon of the city of Venice. From here you can take a short and lovely walk to the districts of San Marco, Castello and Cannaregio.
Transportation is quite convenient as well. The apartment is close to the Rialto Mercato and San Silvestro stops and the gondola-ferry which, crossing the Grand Canal, connects Rialto (fish market area) with the Santa Sofia area of Cannaregio.
The surroundings of the apartment are very lively. The Grand Canal bank with its little restaurants and twinkling lights is literally at your feet. The gondola landing is just down the road. There are all kinds of shops and restaurants, including Bacari (typical wine bars) and pastry shops. Boutiques of the most famous brands are on the other side of the Rialto Bridge, on the Mercerie (Marzarie in Venetian) that lead to San Marco, one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Check-in and Check-out
1. Complete the online check-in by accessing the link you will receive via e-mail from email@example.com
2. Pay the tourist tax
3. Receive the rules of the accommodation, the instructions to reach the apartment and the codes to collect the keys
4. Check in using the safety deposit box at the property.
CHECK-IN: the apartment is accessible from 3 PM
CHECK-OUT: before 10 AM
The tourist tax is not included in the rate and must be paid with the balance, unless otherwise indicated by the agency.