Venezia Unica City Pass allows you to access public transport, the city’s cultural and tourist offer, and many other useful services with a single tool.
Venezia Unica City Pass is ideal for organizing your visit to Venice, allowing you to access public transport services and the cultural and tourist offer of the area. Plan your stay in Venice and get your tickets for transfers, water buses, museums, churches and much more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Costs and conditions
* SILVER CITY PASS: Access to the Museums and Churches of Venice
from € 21.90 JUNIOR – from € 33.90 ADULT
* GOLD CITY PASS: Access to the Museums, Churches and public transport of Venice
from € 58.90 JUNIOR – from € 91.90 ADULT
* PLATINUM CITY PASS: The most complete package for visiting and getting around Venice
from € 70.90 JUNIOR – from € 127.90 ADULT
JUNIOR: for those between 6 and 29 years old
ADULT: for those who are 30 or older
• To use public transport, you can collect your regular ticket by entering your personal PNR reservation code at one of the ACTV automatic ticket machines or by presenting your voucher (PNR reservation code) at one of the many Sales and Collection Points in the city. You will be given a card with which to use the city mobility services.
• To access the Museums, Churches or other services, however, you will need to present your voucher at the entrance of the individual structures.