For the gondola ride we give our customers the opportunity to choose between 3 different routes:
– Departure from the Danieli station , with a tour under the Bridge of Sighs and in the smaller canals.
– Departure from the Orseolo basin station , with a tour in the smaller canals behind Piazza San Marco and on the Grand Canal.
– Departure from the Stazio Accademia , with tour in the minor canals and on the Grand Canal.
- The price is a starting price per person, for a standard 30-minute private gondola ride at a time between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm (summer time from April to October) or between 9:30 am and 5: 30 pm (winter time from November to March)
- Each gondola carries a maximum of 6 people, children and any musicians included.
- The tour includes boarding and disembarkation from the same point. For itineraries with different disembarkation points, the price is on request.
- Possibility to book a 30-minute gondola service in the evening (from 7 pm to 8:30 pm - summer time - or from 6 pm to 6.30 pm - winter time) or a 60-minute gondola service during the day or evening (PRICE ON REQUEST)
- Possibility of organizing the serenade in the gondola with singer and accordionist who come on board with the guests (the service requires a supplement).