With this tour you will discover the famous islands of the lagoon.
Starting from Piazza San Marco, you will visit the first island, MURANO, where you can admire the craftsmen’s ability to work glass blown and create real masterpieces.
The second destination is BURANO , an island of fishermen with a picturesque and colorful scenery, known for its lace making.
The last island is TORCELLO with its ancient cathedral and its only 17 residents.
- The price is per person.
- Tour in 5 languages with hostess: Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
- Available every day except:
the morning of the Vogalonga;
the afternoon of the Historical Regatta the return could take place on Fondamenta Nuove;
the afternoon of the Regatta of Burano (third Sunday of September) it will not be possible to visit Torcello.
MURANO - BURANO - TORCELLO
9.10 AM AT THE DESK - BOAT DEPARTURE AT 9.30 AM
2.10 PM AT THE DESK - BOAT DEPARTURE AT 2.30 PM
MURANO - BURANO
10.40 AM AT THE DESK - BOAT DEPARTURE AT 11.00 AM
- The tour lasts about 4 hours which can vary depending on the number of participants and the type of boats used.
- The departure is from San Marco, immediately after the Paglia bridge.
- Children up to 2 years free
- Children from 3 to 6 years old 50% reduction